With the doctors offices I have been to around here. Kaitlyn's pediatrician barely touched her and spent, maybe, 3 minutes in the office with us for her 12 month well baby check up. Correct me if I am wrong, but for a well baby it is supposed to last at least 10 minutes where they check everything, answer my questions, and yes, physically touch the child. Crazy how that works!!!
And then, with my dr, they couldn't get me in for 2 weeks. Then, I called the day before my appointment because I was thinking maybe I could reschedule it. When I called they said they needed to reschedule because the dr would be out of town. So, a week later, my hubby stays home to watch the kids so I can go, drive to the office, and they don't have record of my appointment. Nor is the dr in the office again, so they couldn't try to fit me in if they tried. And what impresses me the most, is they still don't have my medical records, even though I signed the waiver 3 weeks ago. So, I have an appointment again on Friday. I will give them one more chance, and then I will have to transfer doctors back to Auburn. I like the dr there I know, because I have been there before. It would just be a 30 minute drive. Which isn't bad now, but when the appointments get closer together, it would be a pain. Plus it would mean delivering in Auburn, which thank goodness this time it would be scheduled, but there would be no running home for something quick I forgot kinda thing. Dumb doctors!!! So, here I am, 20 weeks pregnant (HALF WAY, YAY!!!) and I have only seen the doctor once.
Additionally, I was supposed to set up my ultrasound appointment today, but obviously that didn't happen. I did, however want to put up a poll for people to vote. Vote even if you don't usually leave comments. I am pretty sure you can vote anonymously. I wanna know what you guys think since this time, I have no idea!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I have not been impressed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 cool people read this:
so I am looking at your baby poll and notice that you have 3 twin options. Are you thinking you might have twins? Do they run in the family? Good luck with your doctor drama!
No, twins don't run in the family. But, Pa (My grandfather in law) said I was having twins. It is mainly for him :)
Post a Comment