Well, I will have to get a whole new wardrobe for this cute little boy growing inside. Kari was right, it is a little boy. He weighs about 13 oz right now and he likes to keep his hands by his face. He also likes to keep his mouth open. I got to see him yawn :) The ultrasound puts the due date around March 30. So, now we will go back to the doctor and schedule a date...
In other news, the voters on the poll were overwhelming correct. 66% voted for a boy, 25% for a girl, and 8% (one vote) for twin boys... (And yes, there is only one :)
Of course I am excited the baby is healthy and that it is a boy. I am a bit nervous. I don't have boy clothes and I have never dealt with a circumcision. Plus, my girls are so mild mannered, and little boys can be so energetic. Other than that, we can't complain :) Just gotta work on a name...
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Drumroll Please...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 cool people read this:
yay it is a BOY!! I have a boy and he is so CALM and relaxed and so Independent. I don't have a girl or don't know if I will have one but I LOVE boys. LOVE THEM and I am so HAPPY for you guys!!! If you need anything let us know:) Congrats again
Yipee for baby boys! I'm so excited for you!
My boys are wild men. Twinadoes. They are all boy, too, I think they were only like 8 months old when they started laughing at each other's farts.
Yay! I'm so excited for you! I love boys. I can't even imagine what having a girl would be like but I know you are in for a treat! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.
CONGRATS!!!!
Aw congratulations, that awesome. As Grandpa Dave would say, "Now you've got all the kinds Brigham Young had!" Boys are so different from girls, you're just going to love it. And he'll be the most pampered little boy, with two big sisters and a doting mom! I'm sure his dad will be able to keep him rough-and-tumble, though. :)
Congratulation Emily!I was so nervous to have a boy too! But he ha been the best baby ever! Hopefully your little tike will be the same way.
Post a Comment