Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kari-isms

We passed the football stadium on our way into Cincinnati and I told Kari that is where they play football. She said, "Where do they go skateboarding and hit the butt?" I said "Skateboarding where they might fall on their bum?" And she said, "No, skateboarding, where it is cold, and they hit the little black butt." I thought for a second and finally it hit me. She was talking about the hockey game we took her to and the puck. Cute kid :)

While Justin was gone this summer he sent postcards to the girls of places he had been. So, Kari wanted to send a postcard to Justin on our trip up to the Shriners hospital in Cincinnati. She is so thoughtful...

1 cool people read this:

K Thompson said...

I'm glad you're keeping track of these. They'll become family heirlooms someday that you'll all just love to tease each other about, remember? (Every family has them - it's their own little love language. How fun that Kari has started yours!)