They cancelled school yesterday. For impending inclement weather.
It was weird because when they did, the sky looked like this:
I literally took a picture so I could show my family.
To my recollection, they have not preemptively closed schools for bad weather in the 7 years we've been attending school.
It was weird because when they did, the sky looked like this:
I literally took a picture so I could show my family.
To my recollection, they have not preemptively closed schools for bad weather in the 7 years we've been attending school.
Good news: We are all safe. We had hail around 5 in the morning. And that was about it.
Bad news: There wasn't much other than hail. We didn't hardly have any rain, or thunder or anything.
Hindsight is 20/20, and I would rather them be safe than sorry. And I know that not everyone got off as lightly as we did. But, it seemed like a waste of a good day off!

0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment