Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Randomness

These headphones may have saved my marriage.  They attach to the TV so you can control/hear the sound better.  And you can even mute the actual television, but still hear the sound through the phones.  So, hubby can watch mindless telly when he has migraines, but the kids are less distracted when they can't hear it.  Kelsey occasionally gives them a test run, just to make sure they are still working.
Earlier this year, we celebrated a friends birthday by getting mani/pedis.  The girls were totally spoiled!  And the coupon we used gave them fancy paint jobs at a not too horrible price.  I fear we may have started a tradition.  But I can't say I blame them.
While I exercise and shower, I often turn on the automatic babysitter (AKA the television) to keep Kelsey entertained.
I frequently come upstairs to find her in weird, contorted poses.  Because, watching TV the usual way is completely boring.
And who wants to be boring?!?!

0 cool people read this: