I'll admit that I'm in a bit of a conundrum. Disney pictures. So many Disney pictures. Over 500 at least. And while I'm sure you wouldn't hate me to see some of them, I doubt you want to see all of them. So until I decide how to organize them, or share them, I'm going to skip some things. Which bothers the OCD part of myself a little bit, being that I usually prefer to go in somewhat chronological order. Oh well.
You may even start to get bored of all the Tae Kwon Do pictures, since I feel like they have a test all the time :p They don't. It just feels like they do. This was the first time they were able to participate in the belt testing with all the other kids on the regular schedule. And I got a few videos that I think are fun.
This is Dylan doing some of his self defense steps.
And that is Kari in the background doing hers. (You'll have to look over the cute boys in the front)
I liked when they did things together.
And I'm pleased that Kari has been working on her flexibility.
The end result being a few days later they got their brand spanking new orange belts!
They are advancing quite well and working hard.
Congratulations kids!


1 cool people read this:
I love their cute yells and Kari does have some pretty high kicks! Way to go kiddos!
Post a Comment