One day I had something to do, I don't even remember what at this moment, and I left Kelsey with her bestest friends in the entire world. Her bestest friend's mom happened to have a henna tattoo kit that she was using that day, and asked if, as my daughter had requested, she could use some on her. I said sure! I'm a pretty hip mom when it comes to things like that. You know, things that aren't permanent. So she drew a flower on Kelsey's wrist. And Kelsey managed to leave the "yucky brown stuff" on her arm for almost 30 minutes.
I was trying to get the whole tattoo as well as her face in the shot, but because of limitations based on the way the human body bends, we had to get kind of inventive with the poses. I think we got a good one though :)
If you aren't familiar with henna, the longer you leave the paste on, the darker the tattoo will get.
And it continues to get darker for several hours/days before it starts to fade again until it is completely gone.
That same day I brought the other kids over to play for a second, and the girls really wanted to try out this bike thing.
It took them a few minutes to figure out how to get the right balance, and to make things work. But once they did, they did alright :)





1 cool people read this:
We have a bike thing like that and the kids love to ride behind Dan. Of course they have zero balancing ability.
Post a Comment