Dylan came to me one day saying his ear hurt. Actually, it was one night. So, I gave him some meds, said a quick prayer that we would make it through the night, and scheduled an appointment for the next day. We drive a decent ways to go to my pediatrician, who I think is awesome, which translates to time in the car. Turns out, Dylan DID have an ear infection. And we got our prescription on the way home. Our pediatrician also gives out stickers to all the kids who have behaved well. On this particular day, I ended up taking all 4 children with me, and the nurses were nice enough to give all 4 children a sticker.
Some how, on the ride home, Kelsey ended up with all of them. And she played with them for the whole trip home. And she was happy.
The End.


2 cool people read this:
Stickers...who knew?
Thank goodness for the little things that keep them happy and entertained.
Post a Comment