Saturday we had a random game of catch. Actually, it was an easy Saturday. We had some stuff to do that would make it difficult to get dirty and cleaned several times during the day. So we took a day off home improvement (who'm I kidding?!?! We have taken several Saturdays off.... we just felt guilty about it) and had quite a bit of fun.
I think Dylan and daddy started it...
...and the girls had to get in on it. I love how they both threw at pretty much the same time.
Don't sweat it. Hubby played ball in high school, and one day, when he feels a bit better, he would like to do more of it.
Besides the fun times, there was plenty of instruction going on too.
Of course, Kelsey wanted to play too.
More on that later.
I love this little man. His real smiles are hard to capture, but sweet to memorialize.
To Be Continued...



2 cool people read this:
Has Dylan started baseball/teeball? He looks like he has good form....from what I know about baseball. ;) Cute kids!
Great action shots. Good form indeed!
Post a Comment