It's Monday. And I need a dose of cute. Who doesn't?
One day while we were driving around and doing errands, I noticed Kelsey was dancing in her car seat. The was originally dancing to "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce. But, as I was driving, I couldn't exactly capture that. So, this was on the radio, and seemed to move Kelsey enough :)
And this is from when daddy got a new phone. In the process of picking out a new ringtone, this particular one spoke to Kelsey. It makes me think she would be a good belly dancer!
This particular day we were running errands. And Kelsey was talking up a storm! Again, once I finally pulled over, I had to prompt her a little bit, but I love her cute little voice!
Last but not least, a month or so ago, Kelsey got a stomach bug. She was up chucking and not feeling well (hence the ginger ale), and wanted to cuddle. So, hubby shared his ear phones with Kelsey and they spent an hour or so sharing. It was pretty sweet.
Happy Monday!
Also, a big birthday shout out to my sister Piko! Happy Birthday! I hope it is pretty great!

2 cool people read this:
Well she's got the moves and the talk to be SUPER CUTE! Also when did Kaitlyn get so much older, in that video with Justin's phone, whoa.
She's got some great neck moves too in the first dancing video. :)
Post a Comment