Monday, May 11, 2015

A Girl and her Dog

Mollie is our dog.  And she is starting to get old.  She can't jump on the couch by herself anymore.  She had grey hair.  And she has extra skin.  She can't see very well.  And occasionally she can be grumpy.  But the toddler bed is low enough that she can still reach it.  And sometimes, she takes a nap with Kelsey.
I found some paperwork just recently, and discovered that their birthdays are 1 week apart.  And 69 doggy years.  Which means that unfortunately, Mollie is going to hold on just long enough for everyone to really miss her when she is gone.  
But, as of last week when I cut her hair, she is still lively enough to hate that, so....  We probably still have a while.  ;)

Also, yesterday was my 13th wedding anniversary!  I've done the math.  And in a short 8 years we will have officially been together more than half our lives.  But, in 8 years, I will also have a child graduating from high school, so....  lets not go down that rabbit hole, shall we?

2 cool people read this:

Becca said...

Happy Anniversary you crazy kids!!! Aw, we love Mollie!!! Such a good little doggie that is so cuddly.

Laura said...

Cute cute pictures!