This is Catch, Kelsey Style!
As a 3 year old, she doesn't really have the strength or coordination to play much catch.
But she certainly has the will to play with her siblings, and the personality to be a little bit crazy.
She does a lot of watching.
And occasionally there is some of this too.... Such a cute little ugly cry face.
At one point, Dylan went inside to get his cap to keep the sun out of his eyes. Kelsey had to get hers too. Though, I am not sure it did the same thing ;)
I love to take pictures of my children running... Anyone else?
Of course, she got her turn to play catch too :)
She might need a little more practice :)

2 cool people read this:
These pictures are adorable! I love the one of her watching, and her cute cry face. :) I also love her pose in the first picture....can we say couture model pose?!?!
Glad this got a post of it's own. ;) Cute girl!
Post a Comment