This week is our spring break. I may take the rest of the week off, and do absolutely nothing. I may try and actually leave the house, and expose the children to culture and splendor. Ha! Who'm I kidding? Pajama week for everyone!
In a spirit of laziness... no, wait... In a spirit of streamlining and conserving energy, here is a short one for ya!
The other day, I walked through the kitchen and found this. I could tell my son had been there. But, in my strange head, it struck me that it looked somewhat like a warrior of some sort. See? He has a helmet. And a shield. And a sword (albeit curvy).
Sort of like the toothbrush tango from forever ago. Does anyone else see personification in random household objects? Only me? Hm....
5 cool people read this:
This totally looks like a warrior. Love it.
I see it! Very creative for him and you.
Touché KitchenAid!
Coolest. Thing. Ever. :)
Isn't it so cool what these little boys think up? I used to just revel in watching Jonathan and love what his little imagination came up with. It was always so different that what you three girls would make. Boys are very different than girls. They just COME down that way. I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment