One afternoon I went upstairs to get Kelsey from her nap. This is what I found. I love when she is happy. And I love when babies pick up a new "skill". She is so pleased with herself!
After Kelsey watched The Croods, she would make the "duh duh duuuuuh" sound. It was one of the first recognizable noises she made.
I tried to get her to do it (she usually does it with both hands) but she was too busy jumping.
Happy Monday!
4 cool people read this:
She is so cute! She really likes to bounce too. wow. Glad Preston hasn't figured that one out...did not show him this video. ;)
My kids loved that part too! Funny! And she's looking so big in that crib. But still too tiny for a big girl bed. :)
i can't believe how grown up she is! also, i think she looks a lot like kaitlyn!
She is super adorable! And such great height on those bounces. She makes me proud :)
Post a Comment