I am not sure when I heard the term "kewpie". I am not 100% sure I knew to what it referred. But I occasionally used it as a reference to my children, when they had bad hair days. I took a few pictures of Kelsey, and was going to post them, but before I did I wanted to look up a few things, to make sure the reference made sense. Enter: The Kewpie Doll! According to Wikipedia, the dolls and figurines were originally part of a comic strip, blah blah blah, yakity yakity. Point is, I ed-ju-ma-cated myself, and I was pretty much using the reference correctly. Yay!
This particular Kewpie is the Construction model. :)
The day before, I had done her hair in a "whale spout", and while she took it out and slept on it over night, her hair still stayed sticking up into the air.
There really is no point to this particular post. I just wanted to let you know that I was right. And that I have cute pictures of my daughter.
The End.

3 cool people read this:
My favorite part of this is that kewpie is a term synonymous with bad hair for you! I love it. Here's something else: for whatever reason, mayonaise (well, sweetened mayo) in Japan is called kewpie. That one always perplexed me.
all 4 pictures are adorable, way to edumacate! :)
You're funny. And these pictures are cute. :)
Post a Comment