You probably don't remember, but during Christmas I went to the dollar store with the kids. I let them pick out presents to give to each other. They got to feel grown up that they were getting presents for their siblings, and it was on the cheap since they only cost a buck. Win/win! Dylan got Kaitlyn a pack of star stickers, and when Kaitlyn opened them, she was nice enough to give everyone a sheet.
One evening around bed time, I told the kids to go play for a few minutes so I could finish something. A few minutes later, Dylan and Kelsey came downstairs. Like this.
The rule at our house is that stickers go on 3 things: paper, clothes, or bodies. That way, they don't end up on the wall, or beds, or things like that.
While this wasn't what I had in mind, they were following the rules.
I guess that is the good thing about kids. They are always good for a laugh :)
3 cool people read this:
She looks so magical and like a superhero in that last picture! Stickers are so fun!!! :) Also, good rule.
Those are good sticker rules. :) And a fun activity to keep them busy for a few minutes anyway.
Pretty adorable! She's like Mystique, but with stickers :D
Post a Comment