Friday, April 25, 2014

Nakie Baby + Horse

Kelsey is growing daily.  And I constantly underestimate the things she understands.  I forget how they progress when they are this age.  And, since I want to keep her as my baby forever, I tend to not look too closely anyway.

The other night, it was time for prayers before bed.  Kelsey had taken her clothes off (she is so "helpful" when it is time to get jammies on) and I usually put the three olders into bed before I focus on the little one.  So, this is how she came down for prayers.  With no clothes on.  And a toy horse.  However, she folder her little arms and closed her tiny eyes and was just as reverent as she could be, while laying next to daddy.  (For the record, I was reverent too...  I just made her stay there to go get the camera).
And thus ensued a cute little photo op.
Of a nakie babie...
... lovin' on a horse.
Cheese!
Aw!  We love Mr. Skinny Saddle!
Alright Stinker.  Time for bed!
I'll just let you close your eyes and imagine how smoothly that went....  *sigh*

3 cool people read this:

Becca said...

Aw, what a little sweetheart!!! Just loving that horse so much and being so reverent. :)

Laura said...

A very cute reverent naked girl!

Mickellerox said...

Cute little photo shoot! Love this little girl <3