Last we left Kaitlyn, she had lost a tooth on top after being bribed with donuts. Remember?
Well, her other top tooth was loose. And I wanted it out. So I kept telling her to pull it. And guess what? She did!
The stuff on either side of her face is pizza. Don't worry about that. Now the stuff in her mouth... For the sake of my sister La, I won't name it...
I told her to go rinse out her mouth a bit, and we got this fabulous one :)
She loves trying to say her S's and F's and TH's now :) Love that holy face ;)
4 cool people read this:
Losing teeth left and right! HA! Get it...left tooth and right tooth...oh man. I'm hilarious! ;) Question is now...how does she eat the pizza without two front teeth????
I love gummy smiles. It's just sad how quick those new teeth grow in! I always wanted to enjoy the holes a bit longer.
Ew blood. Growth! (gross, but lispy like your cute lil girl :)
Gross, yes. But a dang cute smile too! :) Busy tooth fairy!
Post a Comment