Thursday, September 2, 2010

Toothbrush Tango

We have a small bathroom. We have just one sink. Hubby and I usually end up brushing our teeth together before we go to bed. (May I just add I love my toothbrush holder? I think it is so cool, and well.... springy). But often, in the morning, I feel like I am intruding on our toothbrushes. Like I have just interrupted a toothbrush make out session.

Or inadvertently stopped them doing some kind of complicated dip in the toothbrush tango.

I'm just sayin'.

4 cool people read this:

Laura said...

That is a cool holder! They just recognize your two salivas mix a lot. :)

Becca said...

Poor Softlips has to sit there all night and watch the two of them making out. You need to put another softlips in there to make that one feel better. ;)

Andrea said...

Yay for softlips!! Funny post Emily!

Mickellerox said...

I think that is called "in flagrante dentito". Good ol' Softlips the chaperone!