Friday, September 3, 2010

Cuggle Poll

*Shout Out B & A for the cute picture*

Yes, I know that isn't how you spell cuddle. It's just how Kaitlyn says it. And I love it. So I don't try to correct her. :) I was thinking about this the other day, and I figured I would put it to a vote. My girls: Not so cuddly. They are a bit more cuddly now than they were as babies, but not the typical baby cuddles in our house. Then, my big boy came along. And he is a cuddler through and through. He loves to just sit in your lap (something the girls never did until recently). If you are laying on the floor, he toddles over, and lays down with you, spoon fashion (I don't think the girls ever did that). And, when I am putting him to bed, he will lay down in my arms and talk to me for at least 10 minutes in the semi darkness before I lay him down, still awake (again, the girls would lay for a total of 30 seconds before I put the wiggle worms down). So, I am wondering if it is a boy/girl thing, or just a personality thing. I put up a poll on the side. Take a second, cast a vote, and end my psychological back and forth. Thankyouverymuch.

5 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

Just a personality thing. All seven of mine were cuddlers and as you know I have girls and boys. And I have one who is a total cuddly snuggler and a wiggle worm, so she always wants to be on me and wrapped around me while wiggling so much it feels like an earthquake.

Laura said...

The only time I can get Kenna to cuddle is when she's sleepy. Maybe during Baby Einstein too.

Shauna said...

Maybe it's a third child thing? Mine is very snuggly too, but his brother and sister weren't much into it. He gives me kisses whenever I ask too.

Wendy Loumeau said...

Definitely a personality thing. Amora wants to cuddle most to delay me putting her to bed. Baby cuddles are the best!

Mickellerox said...

I want to cuggle with your girls!