I don't know if it is the effects of the humidity. Or the effects of the playground. Or the effects of a 5 yr olds play habits, but my child never comes home as well groomed and put together as she left. Observe.
BEFORE
It doesn't get any more "normal" than this...
I don't know if it is the effects of the humidity. Or the effects of the playground. Or the effects of a 5 yr olds play habits, but my child never comes home as well groomed and put together as she left. Observe.
6 cool people read this:
I think this should become a regular feature! Kari, before and after school! Glad to know it isn't just my Kyrie that has what looks like a whole hair transplant during the school day.
Hahaha! I'd say it's a combination of things. I would see this transformaiton in my classroom all the time! FUNNY!
Ha! Great pictures! She has very pretty curly hair!
LOL!!! Oh my goodness, I actually laughed out load at the comparison of the first two pictures. :) Awesome. She is playing hard! Spencer does the same thing, except he doesn't have hair to prove how hard he plays, just dirt all over his face, hands, arms, legs, and shoes. They have fun at school!! :) I agree with Alyson, this should be a regular feature. :)
GOSH she's adorable! If I had pretty, long, "white girl" hair I would play with it all the time too. The first two pics DEFINITELY made me giggle, and I think the "one braid, one wave" look is BOUND to catch on :)
Seriously hilarious. That's like Amora before and after naps. What do they teach them in schools these days?
Post a Comment