Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And drying/Labor Day

And what a Labor Day it was: manual labor that is. I will give you a clue as to what we did this weekend.... :P (PS-Kari and Hubby had the only 2 actual ear protection we had, so what did Kaitlyn do? She went and got her Spongebob Earmuffs... Same thing, right?)
This weekend, was a working weekend for us. We worked on the basement, and almost have everything done. I won't bore you with the details. Lets face it, it would be almost as much fun as watching concrete cure.... Get it? New Master Bath rough plumbing downstairs.
And, although these pictures are actually kinda old,
this is what the basement looks like right now (ish).
Curing concrete and all.
Suffice it to say, tomorrow will be a better post (hopefully). For today, I am still recovering from my "vacation."

2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Hooray for being ALMOST DONE!! It will all be worth it!

Mickellerox said...

I think the Spongebob muffs may even be a bit better than the regular ear protection because they are supercool and have magical abilities :)