I thought I fed this kid enough. I thought that since he eats as much as his 5 yr old sister does for breakfast (1 piece of toast/waffle, 1 whole banana, 1 serving of yogurt/1egg),
that he would be full.

Think again. Thankfully, that is a fairly recent, mostly empty, yogurt container.

And what do I do? Why, go grab the camera of course! What child is complete without getting a stern "No, sir" accompanied by a several pictures taken....

What? I am confusing my children and not disciplining effectively?

Eh. {shrugs shoulders} There will be plenty of time to discipline tomorrow, when he isn't so cute and cuddly. And hungry. :)
4 cool people read this:
Sounds like it is time to start giving him *more* than Kari gets for breakfast!
Awesome! What a sweet little innocent face! I babysat Dave and Laurie's kids last night and Reed (6 yrs old) seriously ate about 10-12 chicken nuggest! Boys just eat a lot! Always. :)
Um yeah, he's pretty cute! You can teach him not to dig through the trash later. Plus I hear yogurt is great for cute little chubby boy complexions! :)
that must be a stage because Keagan does the same thing and I don't get it. I guess since they are growing boys they think they are always hungry. lol cute pictures
Post a Comment