Kaitlyn and Dylan need a mediator.
They aren't picking on each other. I will take it!

Kaitlyn's horse can fly. Betcha didn't know horses could fly, didja?!?!
The amount of noise this makes, when they play horses on the coffee table, can be astounding... Banging for everyone involved....
I have been trying to load this video for a long time. And, for whatever reason, it just wasn't working.... And, it makes me a bit sad, and frustrated, because I am sure it would have made your day watching my children play "horseys". But, for some reason, blogger wouldn't load it. I have tried multiple days in a row, and some days it won't even load pictures. It frustrated me so verily, it even turned me off of blogging for a day or two. If I can't post what I wanna post, then I'm not going to post at all. So there! (Sticks tongue out). I don't think its me. It's them. Definitely them....
And wouldn't you know it, they seem to have gotten their act together, and after at least 8 tries (believe me, I have been trying since last week) it finally seems to have posted. Yay!!! Poor coffee table. It will never be the same again.
At this point in the day he didn't have pants on. Why? Because I love to see his chunky thighs. And because I love to watch him walk/waddle around the house on his curly little feet. And I am lazy sometimes. But mostly, cuz I love his dimply little legs :)
And wouldn't you know it, they seem to have gotten their act together, and after at least 8 tries (believe me, I have been trying since last week) it finally seems to have posted. Yay!!! Poor coffee table. It will never be the same again.
3 cool people read this:
I've had a hard time lately posting videos too. Quite frustrating! Anyway- It's way cute to see them play together! No pants is the way to go!
Aw, they're so darn cute!
Emily, it's called "parallel play" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_play. Cute kids! :)
Post a Comment