After my post Monday, I need a baby fix. How 'bout you? Do you need one too? That's what I thought :)
Thankfully, I still have one of these:
It doesn't get any more "normal" than this...
After my post Monday, I need a baby fix. How 'bout you? Do you need one too? That's what I thought :)
4 cool people read this:
It IS a good thing you still have a baby. Maybe you should have MORE! :)
Have to agree with Laura. How are you going to survive Kaitlyn going to kindergarten if you don't get-a-goin'?
Seriously Emily! You need to put your blog posts in a book. You have an "Eye" when it comes to taking pictures and you truly can tell a fun story with your pictures. It would be a great way to keep a journal for your posterity to get to know you someday. And, for your kids to look at when they get older. You really do a great job. Love you guys!
Plus we all know that Alyson was conceived in Kindergarten abandonment, and look how great she turned out! Giddyup! :)
Ha ha! My confirmation word is "thbra". The bra! Tee hee! :)
Post a Comment