What better way to spend one of the rare cool (ish) summer mornings in Alabama then by playing with your new soccer ball?!?!
And, who doesn't play soccer in a leotard and shiny red shoes?
but, I love this action shot as well :)
Chasing it this way.
Kicking it that way.
They actually played decently well together.
Kaitlyn's kick got so close. Don't worry, Kari gave her another shot.
This was after Kari got hurt. It was a traumatic experience.
And, this was the plane they stopped to admire.
if I do say so myself.... And I do)
Doing what little brother does best when he is stuck behind the glass door. And that is make sweet little smudge marks. I have given up wiping them off... Its just an uphill battle I figure I will never win, so why try, ya know?
3 cool people read this:
WAY fun game! I DO admire Kaitlyn's outfit! I also love their curls... they're doomed you know? Sweet Dylan face.
Aw, they're too cute!
I love all the action shots! Look at Kaitlyn's follow through! After she kicks the ball her leg is still straight in the air! I also love the first shot of her where she is giving the ball a sideways glance like "Ok, what's that ball going to do?" And I ADORE the shots of Kari head butting the ball. I want to know where she learned how to do that! And yes, that is a great shot of Dylan/the artistic reflection. Cute cute kids :)
Post a Comment