Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just Readin'

Dylan likes book. Specifically, he likes to tear the pages out of books. Then, tear those pages into little pieces. Then tear those pieces into little tiny pieces. Then put those little tiny pieces into his mouth and poop them out a few days later. True story. Thankfully, it has only happened once. I wizened up a little bit, and have hence kept a better eye on the paper books. I would love to move them out of his reach, but the girls like to read them, and he can reach just about anywhere they can without crawling on something. And encouraging my children to climb on things is not something I would win the World's Best Mother Award for, so, lets just leave it at that.

However, when I allowed him to play with the board books, this is what I found:
The boy likes to "read."

It's pretty cute actually.
Pardon the darkness. But, if I had taken the time to turn on the light, I would have missed that cute little opportunity.
Its even cuter when he is lying on the couch next to me.

I rest my case.

3 cool people read this:

Becca said...

I love that he is reading and holding the book upside down, he's so smart!!! :) And that cute little wave at the end, and "hi", awww! Also I love that he is trying to cross his legs on the couch while reading. :) Dylan is so cute!!!!!!

Laura said...

I also love that it's upside down and you never fixed it for him. Very sweet wave buh-bye. :) He's such a charmer!

Mickellerox said...

I agree with Becca and Laura, he is so adorable! Listening to him "read" makes me ever so happy :) I also love his cute slow motion, two handed wave and his sumptuously chubby thighs. The end.