Monday, August 2, 2010

Doctor-y

Kids will say the darndest things. And sometimes, you have to be in the moment with them to understand what they are talking about. Something of Kaitlyn's broke. And Kari suggested we Doctory (pronounced Dock-tore-eee) it. I had no idea what that meant. So, she went and got her Bruce (shark on a stick) and showed me.

"See? Daddy and I doctory-ed it when you were out running errands yesterday."
Oh. Now I get it. DoctorING. Learn something new everyday. :)
*This is in no way a paid advertisement for Duck Tape.
However, it is a well known fact that it can fix everything. That is all.*

2 cool people read this:

Laura said...

Yup. Totally understand. She's knows what doctors do. They fix stuff. :) Kari's eyes look really pretty in those pictures!

Mickellerox said...

This is a cute story. She is my favorite 5 year old on earth :)