{sung to the tune of Mellow Yellow}
So, I love that he is such a fabulous baby! The girls love to hold him; they fight over whose turn it is. And he is usually pretty accommodating.
He can fall asleep by himself, if I let him. But since he is a cuddler, I like to cuddle with him until he falls asleep (a decision I may live to regret later, but for now, who cares, right?!?). He does this cute (what I call) dinosaur cry sometimes after he has kinda cried out... It sounds to me like a velocaraptor sound. Love it. He hates to be naked... Makes diaper changes a little tough, but he survives :) I love when he really settles in to nurse: he pulls in his arms and legs and gets tiny and comfortable. Here is a cute picture of his feet when he is nursing.
And speaking of nursing, he is a total male. When he is done, he is not just a cute baby burper- he is a total belcher... His Auntie Thompson would be so proud :)
And he was so awake and alert today (I had to actually put him down for a minute) so we broke out the camera. A couple are "deer in the headlights" but at least his eyes are open.
He looks like he is about to talk to you.
This is a total "Well..." picture :)
Yawning... (Dimple)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
They call me Mr. Mellow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 cool people read this:
No question he is adorable. And thanks SO much for getting that song stuck in my head. :)
Oh, my goodness! I haven't even been gone a week yet and he's changed already! What did you do to him???? Hey Kid! Quit growin', will ya! My, My, My, But he's handsome! I could just eat him up! Cute little Kari Face, too! You're a MUCH better photographer than your old mom, Emily. Love Ya!
From the second I read the title of this post I've been humming that song! I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun with your little guy. I love when they're super cuddly. It's so sweet.
I'm fond of your belly, but I have to say he's much cuter out than in. I love the "well" picture! actually I love 'em all.
YEA! He's just darling. I can't wait to see him (and everyone else) IN PERSON!
That "well" picture is awesome! :) I'm glad to hear everything is going great. He's so cute!
I am LOVING the pictures of this little man. He is freaking adorable!! Good job with that.
Post a Comment