I told you he is Mr. Mellow... As proof, my wonderful Sister in Law and I are hanging out, playing on our respective computers after putting the girls to bed. Dylan wanted to be held, so I tried to let him get comfortable. It seemed to take a minute or two tonight, but he finally settled into my armpit... I guess I should take that as a compliment, right?!?!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Loving Armpits?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 cool people read this:
Cute! Cute, cute, cute.
Did you ever have a moment, as I did with some of my babies, when you looked at him and couldn't remember for the life of you what you'd named him?
His face is really filling out. He looks so different from when he was a newborn. Keep those pictures coming so we can keep track of the changes. I'm sure they'll be fast. What a cute boy!
Post a Comment