Mommy and Daddy married in '02. Kari is in 10th grade (how do I have a high schooler?!?), Kaitlyn is in 8th, Dylan is in 6th (what?!?). And my baby, Kelsey, is in 3rd grade. Where does the time go? Mommy went back to school when she finally had some time to herself. And she is *this* close to finishing her bachelors! One. More. Semester!!! Welcome to our "normal"!
5 cool people read this:
Look how you're double-chinning him! Way to go, both of you. :)
ADORABLE!!!
Hi! This is Dan's sister. I just found your blog because I had to see more pictures of your handsome new baby! Congratulations!
I love how Dylan's feet are cuddling with themselves. I can't wait to cuddle him in person! Beautiful/handsome Easter outfits.
You're exactly right! Nothing more be said. Except I wish I was cuddling with him right now...
Post a Comment