I see alot more of this face than I would like to, but, I still think it is kinda cute.
Profile picture
Check out that flirty smile... He is practicing already, and I am in trouble.
Model look.
Typical newborn face :)
We had a little photo shoot last night with Dylan. He was awake and pretty cooperative (for a month old). And, or course, gotta get a couple with the girls in there too.
Monday, April 20, 2009
The Many Faces of Dylan Michael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 cool people read this:
The two bottom ones made me laugh out loud. Holy cow, can you believe he was just a belly dweller a month ago? And that a year ago he wasn't?
I LOVE all the pictures. You seriously have such beautiful children!!
I love it! Such a stud!
He is a Cute little guy. it's amazing how fast they grow.
I can't believe how blue his eyes are already! Wow, what a personality already! So much fun!
Post a Comment