Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Banger Sisters :)

Ok, well, how about the sisters with bangs. I have been cutting Kari's for a while now, and I hadn't quite decided if I was going to give them to Kaitlyn. But, today her hair in her face bugged me, so I bit the bullet and took the plunge. So, although you have probably seen Kari with bangs before, this is Kaitlyn's debut.

4 cool people read this:

Alyson said...

Look at the way Kari's sweep to the side like that. What a surprise that your kids might have some natural curl to their hair! Kaitlyn looks adorable with bangs. :)

Laura said...

Way to go you hair stylist you! The naked dancing is a little weird but HILARIOUS! I'm PROUD of you being a busy mommy of three! I have a lot to learn!

Butler Family said...

Those girls are just so beautiful!!! It is awesome that you can take all 3 kids out even if it was just an hour and survive!! I am worried about 2 kids!! haha

Mickellerox said...

I like her bangs (pedro from Napoleon Dynamite)

Yep, cute binger banger bongers :)