So, today was my first day with all three kids, by myself. Up until this point, I have had a helper (in the form of family or friends or husband) to help out with the lifting, child watching, holding etc. I will say that it wasn't as shocking as it could have been, and generally it was a successful day. Hey, we are all still alive, right? Getting up with the girls at 7:30 was not fun (up until this point my helpers have been wonderful about getting up early with the girls and letting me sleep in as late as Dylan would allow). It was kinda nice to be able to lift Kaitlyn again (I wasn't supposed to do alot of heavy lifting for the first 6 weeks. Although, come to that, Dylan isn't exactly light). Anywho, I do miss the maids, cooks, bathers, holders, etc. We had pizza for dinner, but I did "make" hot dogs for lunch :) And, I thought we could try going out. We went to Target for about 30 minutes. It was fun getting all 3 in and all 3 out of the car. And, I think the last week of staying up way too late was kinda getting to us all because the girls were kinda pushy and whiney, and my patience was running short. Again, it made me realize how nice it was to have helpers here who would watch a portion of the children while I had to do whatever I had to do. I do NOT look forward to going to the grocery store for the big haul with all 3... The space alone needed is mind boggling :) Makes me realize why Heavenly Father thinks having kids is a two person job (mommy + daddy). Again, thanks to all my helpers!!! You guys are fabulous!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 cool people read this:
Wow your brave. I have 3 and haven't taken all 3 of them anywhere on my own yet!
Post a Comment