Dah du du Dah!!! Super nails to the rescue! I think it is one of those pregnancy things, but when I am pregnant, my nails are super strong. (I thought it was due to the prenatals, but I don't think that anymore because I have been totally forgetful in taking them this time around) The only problem is that in places where they would normally break, or even where I would prefer them to break, they just bend in half (almost literally, or at least down to the pink). Or, in the case today, it didn't break where it was easy and nice and convenient. It broke 1/3 of the way into the nail. Now it is painful and bleeding... Stupid super nails :$
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 cool people read this:
Ouch! I super strong nails when I'm pregnant too. I guess we're just cool like that. :p
I'm pretty sure it's a pregnancy thing and not a prenatals thing; just one of those bodily functions that goes into overdrive in a good way when we're creatin' babies.
But sorry about the break!
Yay! for old age and crafts and biting them! Although, it would be nice to have young, pretty hands again. Oh, well.....
Post a Comment