Monday, January 19, 2009

Solicitations :)

As I sit and think about having only 8 weeks left of this pregnancy, I start to worry a bit about clothes. The girls are well taken care of, but baby brother is fast approaching. If any of you happen to have some little boy clothing that you are not using, and would be willing to let me borrow, then that would be fabulous!!! I would be happy to return them and will do my best to keep them in fabulous condition. I am not looking for anything fancy, just something to keep the child clothed in so I am not doing laundry everyday. I would guess I won't need any/many newborn sizes and would go straight to the 0-3s and up (both girls were bigger than that to start with, and I feel like baby brother is on his way to being pretty big). And, even though I of course would accept any size, I would probably stick with just the first 12 months for now. I would be happy to make arrangements for pick up as well :) Thanks in advance.

3 cool people read this:

Erin Noel said...

And if you end up having your little man early I'm the one to come to for preemie clothes. I have tons of boy preemie stuff! So just in case you need it unexpectedly, there you go. :p

Butler Family said...

I will look through my boys clothes for sure and see what I can come up with for you:)

Megan S said...

Where are you at again? I'm in the Crick... I have tons of boys' clothes, and I was just thinking the other day I wanted to get rid of the baby clothes I inexplicably wanted to hang onto and are taking up room in our shed...