Kaitlyn decided not to take a second nap today. Instead, she stayed in her bed (thankfully not figuring out how to climb out) talking, screaming, playing, etc until I opened the door. At which point, she said "Hi." It was pretty cute. I said we needed to go get Kari up from her nap (I didn't want her to sleep too late, thus not being able to go back to sleep tonight), so Kaitlyn proceeded to open Kari's door, climb into her toddler bed with her, and rub her leg. (How precious) When Kari looked over at her, she said, "Hi, Kiki." So, in point we have two things, one... she knows when to say hi and use it to its most cuteness advantage. Two... It looks as if we have an official name/nickname for Kari: Kiki. Pretty cute :)
2 cool people read this:
I can't believe all she says and does for just a little one and half year old. I have to stop and check myself and realize that she is just that old. She seems like she's getting to be such a big girl. We sure do miss her, but, it's fun to hear her stories and get to talk to her on the phone every now and then. Love You, Miss Kaitlyn! From Grandma
TOOO PRECIOUS!!
Post a Comment