This is a tagging thing. However, tagging people is against my religion :), so you can take it up if you want.
1. I like rain at night on a tin roof where I can hear it. I also like it during the day when I don't have errands to run. I like real thunderstorms too, with lighting and loud noises. I don't even mind if it knocks out the power for a bit (just a bit).
2. I have a dog named Mollie, whom I groom myself (which I am not fond of doing).
3. I have owned a house before, but am currently renting.
4. I have two little girls and will have a little boy in about 8 weeks. All 3 will be c-sections, but this is the first scheduled one (which is actually something I am not fond of).
5. I have 2 sisters (one older, one younger) and 1 "baby" brother.
6. I wish I lived closer to family so I would have people to do things with, as well as baby sitters I trusted.
7. I have recently gotten into camping (as long as it isn't too hot, humid, or buggy).
8. I hate humidity... I really do hate it. I would much rather actually sweat than condense.
9. I actually like school. I plan on going back when I get the chance. The online thing just doesn't jive with my learning style.
10. I am scared of spiders.
11. I took a scuba diving class with my hubby before we had kids. I LOVED it and plan on doing it whenever the opportunity presents itself.
12. I went skydiving for my 18th birthday and would do it again in a heartbeat. However, I won't bungee jump or kayak. Something about those things seem unsafe.
13. I got my associates degree in biology in 3 semesters. Not to toot my own horn, but I was able to keep a 4.0. I also had a 4.2 in high school.
14. Biology is very interesting to me. I would love to teach a high school or college class even, but high school/college age kids scare me.
15. I have very curly hair which I have chemically straightened several times throughout my life. I am thinking about letting it go curly again, but I will have to move somewhere out of the south (see #8).
16. I am a fast reader, and enjoy doing it, but I have to have something that is really interesting to me, or I lose interest.
17. I am actually quite proud of some of the pictures I take. Don't get me wrong, I am not really a good photographer and I don't always understand lighting,etc, but, I can bring the best out of my girls.
18. I have a blog because I crave "grown up" conversation, and even though it doesn't really count, I can kinda pretend.
19. I always clean my house before I go on vacation. It makes me feel better to come home to a clean house. I also can't relax until the car is unloaded. I guess I feel like I have deserved it then.
20. My engagement ring belonged to my husbands grandmother who passed away before I met him. I am glad I didn't get to pick it, and he did a good job. No offense, but I think it is kinda tacky when girls pick their own.
21. My favorite food is Italian and I love Olive Garden. Also, whenever at Olive Garden, I get a shirley temple (sprite and cherry juice).
22. My worst pregnancy symptom is loss of appetitie. No really, it stinks to be physically hungry but think NOTHING will taste good.
23. I used to be a morning person, but I am not really anymore. Crappy thing is that I am not really a night person either.
24. I feel like I have accomplished alot in my life and am actually pretty content right now.
25. I am not particularly crafty, but I am decent at copying other peoples crafty ideas and personalizing them to suit my needs.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
25 Random Things about Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 cool people read this:
AMEN ON THE SPIDERS *shiver*
And *hug*
Even though you're my daughter and I already know all this important stuff about you, it's neat to be reminded how GREAT you really are. Thanks for the info. Love, Mom
It was great to learn more things about you:)
Okay..how did I not know Olive Garden is your favorite place to eat?!?! WOMAN! We have got to get together sometime and have a mommies-night-out there! :) Of course, I'm not quite sure when I'll be down where you are. Someday we'll meet again, right? :/ Man, now I really miss ya. Love you!
Post a Comment