What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? I got to go to Spain, Italy, and France with my hubby.
Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Didn't really do any... If there is something I want to work on, why wait until Jan 1? Besides, I think I am pretty perfect {wink wink}
Did anyone close to you give birth? My sister. And few others.
Did anyone close to you die? My great grandmother.
What traveling did you do? To start with, we went back and forth to southern Alabama several times. We also drove up to VA twice I think... We also drove out to California and stayed for several weeks while the hubby was gone. And, as I mentioned before, I got to go on a European cruise :)
What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Um, money?!?!
What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Um....
What was your biggest achievement of the year? Probably moving 3 times in 4 months, living in a hotel for 6 weeks, and surviving leaving both of my children for a week of fun filled days and blissful nights in the Mediterranean Sea.
What was your biggest failure? Failure is a strong word... There were some things that didn't happen, or didn't happen the way I wanted, but, such is life, eh?
Did you suffer illness or injury? Why yes, as a matter of fact I had my first sinus infection, got some wonderful bug over Thanksgiving, and had morning sickness for about 16 weeks. How about you?
What was the best thing you bought? Uh... groceries?
Whose behavior merited celebration? Hubby did an excellent job in school and graduated Magna Cume Laude!!!
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I'm sure somebodies did, but I doubt it was important.
Where did most of your money go? Probably to walmart... ;)
What did you get really, really, really excited about? Finding out we were pregnant, and almost buying another house (which didn't happen)
Compared to this time last year, are you: Much happier, richer, nicer? Yes, Sure, and Why not?
What do you wish you'd done more of? Better time with the kids.
What do you wish you'd done less of? Wasting time on stupid stuff.
How did you spend Christmas? Sweating it out with the inlaws in Alabamy.
Did you fall in love in 2008? Um, not really... I'm already there :)
What was your favorite TV program? Not really impressed with TV right now.
What was the best book you read this year? For the first time, I guess the Twilight series, but really, I enjoy my other favorite series over and over again by Diana Gabaldon.
What was your greatest musical discovery? Uh...
What did you want and get? A fabulous European vacation.
What was your favorite film of this year? I did like Black Night, but mostly I just watched older ones... so I guess not of this year.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 26, and you know I don't even remember. I am sure it was great though :)
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If we had lived closer to family.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Probably whatever came out of the suitcase for most of it.
What kept you sane? Is there another option?
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Fancy? Where did that word come from? Um, dunno...
What political issue stirred you the most? Politics? Whats that?
Who did you miss? My family and old friends.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: It always happens for a reason, even if we don't see it at the time.
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands." ?
Monday, January 5, 2009
The Sum of it All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment