Friday, January 30, 2009

Pregnancy pictures

We are officially into month 8. And since we are scheduled to go at 38 weeks instead of waiting the full 40, we have almost 6 weeks left. Crazy how fast the time goes!

Anyway, in a guess her girth classic I have an interesting bit of trivia for you. Hubby has a cool measuring tool designed specifically for measuring parts of the body. Anyway, the last time we took pictures, my non-existant waist measured at 39.75 inches. Now, at 32 weeks, we are at 41.5 inches. Crazy!!! And we still have some growing time left. Notice some new stretch marks on the last set :( Stinks... I didn't get any with Kari, and I only got 2 with Kaitlyn- 2 weeks before she was born!!! Oh well... So much for a bikini belly (like I wear one anyway).

Standing up:






Laying down:



3 cool people read this:

Kris and Teresa said...

You're good about taking pictures, I never really did...I mean I got horrendous stretch marks with both kids (worse with demzi since she was 9lbs 5oz )

Alyson said...

Cute belleh!

Butler Family said...

You look great!!!