Did I mention that Kelsey was a pill when the older kids got their glasses? I am pretty sure I did. Turns out, she just wanted her own pair of glasses too.
So the eye doc was nice enough to give her a pair of her own.
I guess I am glad she doesn't have to actually wear them yet ;)
She loves to cuddle with her daddy.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind.
She is my only child who I allowed to give up naps early. With all of the other kids, I had babies and so much stuff going on, they still laid down (even if they didn't sleep) until they left for school. With Kelsey, I am a bit lazier in the mornings sometimes, so it is nice to be able to run errands during "nap time". Most of the time, she doesn't mind not having a nap, but occasionally it catches up to her.
The other day, while running errands, I noticed she was playing with her ear again in the back seat. She used to do that all the time when she was tired. It made me sad to realize I hadn't seen her do it in several weeks :( But, then I went upstairs to check on her before I went to bed, and she was sleeping like this. And I smiled while I was sad that she was growing up so quickly.
Because, that is what parents think happens.



2 cool people read this:
So sweet and sad. I actually think it's super cute when kids fall asleep in places other than their beds.
The picture of her on the couch with Mollie...so sweet. Amazing glasses also!! :)
Post a Comment