For Spring Break this year, we decided to go visit my parents!!! They had moved into their house after moving back from Chile, and we were super excited to spend some time with them. And, lets be honest, I was also a bit excited to be able to do something first because my siblings in UT usually get that opportunity. :)
The week before Spring Break was fairly busy. And I hadn't been able to pack as early as I wanted. Unfortunately, the morning we were supposed to leave, I woke up with a headache and rumbly tummy, so I was a bit slow. Thankfully I had a helper :)
We were only an hour late leaving, and we got on the road at a decent time. The big kids got out of school at noon, and we were thankfully ready to leave shortly after. The trip was supposed to take about 6.5-7 hours of driving time.
So we loaded in the car. And then we hit rain. Like, heavy duty, lots of it, rain. Which made us slow. And we had to stop for a potty break on the FL border.
Wait? Where's Kari?
There she is!
We hit traffic. And construction. And maybe we weren't exactly the smartest in heading down to FL for spring break. But we eventually made it (even though it took about 9 hours instead of 7), and we had lots of fun!!! Stay tuned for picture overload!




0 cool people read this:
Post a Comment