After seeing our family picture from early that morning, and seeing how cute everyone looked in their Sunday best, I requested we go out and get a picture or two before everyone changed clothes. There was a bit of fixing involved...
Before I could snap a picture or two.
And Grampa was nice enough to get one of the hole family together.
There! That's better! We are actually kind of cute :)
I got a good one of the Grandparents and Grandkids too!
I requested one of the kids, but it was a bit windy that day... Daddy to the rescue!
Love it!
Then I told mom and dad to get together for a shot or two. And these were taken in rapid succession. I took this one first. It's ok. But not great. So I told mom to smile.
And this is how she responded. She's always been sorta special.
Which made everyone laugh.
But ended up in this. Which I really love!!!
And it was all shot in 30 seconds or less. :)
And that is the beauty of digital cameras. You can take a bazillion pictures, and only save the ones you want. :)

2 cool people read this:
SUCH cute pictures! And your dad has lost weight?!!? Go Dad! I love the picture of your family, those kids are growing up so fast, but they are all just so darling. :)
Love them, they all turned out so cute!
Post a Comment