Wednesday, April 20, 2016

SB16: Easter Morning!

The rest of Saturday passed with good times and trips to the grocery store, showers, and a decent bed time.  

Unfortunately, Sunday morning came much too early.  The kids, for whatever reason, were up before 7, and ready to see if the Easter Bunny had found them in this new location.  Thankfully, he did!
Because this was fairly soon after Kaitlyn and Dylan got glasses, the Easter Bunny brought all of the kids cool new glasses cases.  Even though Kelsey doesn't wear glasses yet, the Easter Bunny brought her her own case, complete with glasses inside.
The Easter Bunny also brought each of the kids a pair of shoes, sandals or Sunday shoes.  The Easter Bunny was surprisingly useful this year :)
And, of course there was the traditional egg hunt.
This may be the first year that EVERY.  SINGLE.  ONE  was found!
The Easter Bunny didn't hide any of the real eggs.  So we had those for breakfast!
Early morning, pre-egg hunt, family picture :)
Here's the funny thing: Mom and Dad's church didn't start until 11.  So, from 7 on, we had plenty of time to get ready.  So much time, in fact, that I went back to sleep for 30 minutes!!!  It was a little bit glorious.  Unfortunately, it was a bit too much for this little dude, and, when forced to hold still, he fell asleep.
Happy Easter!!!

2 cool people read this:

Uncle Map said...

Great family picture.

I must say, though, I love the shirt. My mind was reading that in Sting's voice. And of course, immediately after, the backup singers chime in, and I hear...

"Sleep, sleep, let them sleep."
"Let them sleep."
"Sleep, sleep, let them sleep."
"Let them sleeeeeeeep!"

And now you're reading that shirt in Sting's voice, too, aren't you? MUHUHAHAHA!

Laura said...

I love their cute excited faces!