A few weeks ago I alluded to a wedding. Well, surprise! My SIL K got married, and we were able to make a (somewhat last minute) trip up to VA to celebrate with her. My other SIL S took most of the wedding pictures with her fabulous camera. She also took a few fun ones while we were getting ready. She was playing with the filters on her camera and took this one. I think it is pretty neat.
Kelsey was happy to attend the joyous nuptials.
Well, maybe not joyous? :)
The beautiful bride and her maid of honor.
The ceremony was nice, and thankfully short, as it was pretty dang cold outside.
Then we went inside for the reception.
The girl cousins had a pretty good time being all grown up and enjoying some of the finer foods of life.
Dylan however. Dylan... What can I say about Dylan? The dude is a total pimp! He got his plate of food, then went over, took a seat by his older cousin, and flirted his little, tiny bum off!!! He had them giggling and laughing. I am scared. Very scared.
Kelly did well during the night too.
Kaitlyn.
My handsome nephew Taylor.
Kelsey and Aunt S.
Towards the end there was a little dancing.
And a little more dancing.
Then we took a few pictures.
And then went home for the night.
Before we left the next day, we got all the cousins together on the stairs and took an age appropriate picture. (Sorry Taylor, the lighting wasn't great at the top of the stairs).
It was a quick weekend trip (well, as quick as any 12 hour one way trip can be) and a good time was had by all.
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Nickerson!
3 cool people read this:
What great pictures!! I love all the cousins! I like your dress too! :) So fun!
These are great pictures! Looks like fun, and I love the picture of you and Justin dancing. :) So cute! I also love the story about Dylan....you better watch it. yikes.
I am entirely delighted with the guy who is walking down the stairs and into the frame of that last cousins picture, yay. Glad you guys were able to pick up in a hurry and go to the wedding!
Post a Comment