Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dance Party

This is the kind of video that my children will see in years to come and cringe.  I am not saying they are bad dancers, mind.  I AM saying that I will make sure it ends up in their wedding video, or that at the very least, their fiance gets a good look at. 
 
The girls get to do the Wii dance thing at school occasionally for PE.  And you can tell for Kari especially :)  Kaitlyn has some moves and a decent sense of rhythm!  I kinda love how Dylan is the typical little brother, coming in and out and jumping and wiggling.  I also love Kelsey just crawling around like she owns the floor.  If you have the patience to watch the whole thing, pay attention to Kaitlyn's very teenaged protest when Dylan gets in her way :)

This also happened to be the day that Kaitlyn went on her first field trip.  They went to see Disney on Ice, and I think she may have liked it :)
 After Dylan decided to stop dancing, he came to play with his dinosaurs.  That tall one is the one he picked out for his birthday.  It has a handle of sorts on the back with different buttons.  When you push on them, the arm moves, or the mouth moves, or the tail moves.  It really is quite neat :)
One day my children will forgive me for embarrassing them.  But probably not anytime soon :)

4 cool people read this:

Becca said...

This video is so great! I love all the different types of dancing done! :) You got some party people in your house!!! woot! woot!

Alyson said...

Kari was a little angel, not getting mad at Dylan even though he was hitting her and getting all up in her business. And you're right, Kaitlyn has some great moves! :)

Dan and Laura said...

Seriously! Such a great video! Dylan just wants to wrestle in the end and the girls have got some skills for sure! And Kelsey has HAIR! :)

Mary said...

i really did laugh out loud when kaitlyn got upset with dylan. that was hilarious. love it.