Again, I was pretty clueless... He hadn't really asked for anything, and he really already has a ton. That Friday, we went for his check up and then went to a local consignment sale to get some clothes for him and Kari. Because it was his birthday, I let him pick out a present from the toy section. He picked out a 2 foot tall dinosaur/Godzilla monster kinda thing. I figured I was on the right track :)
As for the rest of them... He got a movie (Oliver and Company), and a cool little batman action figure thing.
But I think the thing he was most excited for was the biggest box.
His arms almost look like they are bending backwards to be able to pick it up....
Kari made him a really cute card that I didn't find until last week because she gave it directly to him earlier in the day. Kaitlyn made him a present also. Don't let his face fool you. He really loved it.
He was just upset one of them fell off.
That's a happy boy right there :)
Happy Birthday Little Man!
2 cool people read this:
Oh he looks so happy in that last picture, I love it!!! He's such a handsome boy.
Such cute faces! The happy and sad. Happy Birthday Dyl!
Post a Comment