Occasionally I feel bad for my kids. Because of things that I do. But do I correct that behavior? Generally not. I just take pictures :)
I keep Kelsey's pacifiers on her car seat (which is on the floor by the door). That way I don't loose them. I don't generally give her a pacifier during the day, so her bed time pacifier stays in her bed. On this particular day, she had her own ideas, and rather than pulling the pacifier off the car seat, she just did her best to use it where it was.
This day poor Dylan was sick. He had the stomach bug that his sisters had recently gotten over. It caused him to be up early in the morning, and through out the night. He was pretty tired and fell asleep on the couch. It was such a rare sight, I took a picture before I carried him upstairs.
Poor children.
3 cool people read this:
Kelsey with that binkie is absolutely adorable!
Dylan looks absolutely angelic, sleeping there. And Kelsey just needs a little snuggle with her pluggy. It's hard being a kid...
Such cute pictures. :) I love how desperate they are sometimes for a binki fix. :)
Post a Comment