Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cousin Karley

This is cousin Karley.  We stayed at her house.
This is Karley's mom trying to convince her to roll down the hill like her other cousins.  I love the concerned look on her face.  Kari was going to catch her so she didn't go too far.
"Ok mom.  I'll be brave.  I can do it."
Turns out she loved it!
Just like her cousins.  I was barely able to keep her mother from saying "I told you so" ;)
It was so nice to be able to have the cousins play together!
Until it was time to go inside.  Then it was a little bit rough on everybody. :)

4 cool people read this:

Becca said...

aw, so sweet. :) Glad she joined in on the fun and loved it! :)

Alyson said...

That last picture reminds me of the blog "Reasons My Son is Crying" .http://reasonsmysoniscrying.tumblr.com/

Dan and Laura said...

Going inside is the pits! ;) Karley looks like her mom.

Uncle Map said...

@Dan and Laura: Thank goodness! =^)