Monday, April 29, 2013

Gymnastics - Daddy

I am not sure who had more fun at the gymnastics place.  The kids or hubby.  (Love Dylan's face!)
The kids also thought it was super fun to wrestle with daddy on the mats.  Less chance of getting hurt :)
  Walking on the widdle beam :)
Dismount!  I give it an 8.2.
Hubby is still quite flexible and decently strong for an old man.  Every time I turned around, he was doing something.  Flipping, jumping, handstanding, etc.  Most of the time, I wasn't fast enough to catch him on film, and of course he wouldn't do it again for me to watch.
He also did the rope climb, for which he is somewhat famous for in his family.
All the way to the top.  (This is on his way down already)
See!?!?  Told ya!
Before you ask, yes, I did do gymnastics growing up for a while.  Did I try to get on a few things?  Yes, I did.  I was so disgusted with my flabby, out of shape self, that I didn't try for very long...  Its a shame we can't all stay young for ever....

2 cool people read this:

Dan and Laura said...

He looks pretty good! Was he sore the next day? I totally would have been!

Becca said...

Whoa, I didn't know Justin was so gymnastic-y(?)! Way to go! I bet the kids loved it.